Defective Drugs & Medical Devices
Defective Drugs can be described as:
- While prescription drugs can cure medical conditions and save lives, they can also cause harm.
- Defective drugs are known to cause severe adverse effects and even death.
- Defective drugs can cause physical, or psychological injury.
- The Injury could be caused by defective drug itself, incomplete labeling, insufficient warnings.
- These defective drugs could be the Prescription medicine OR bought Over-the counter.
Common defective medical devices include:
- Pacemakers that stopped or failed to keep a proper heart rhythm.
- Any malfunctioning device, such as a pain pump or insulin pump.
- Heart valve implants that leak or break, resulting in repeated surgeries or death.
- Infections caused by improperly made or non-sterilized device.
- Defective Drugs -A defective drug is a prescription or over-the-counter medication that causes physical, psychological or emotional injury.
- These injuries may be a result of a defect in the drug, or because of incomplete labeling or insufficient warnings.
- Defective drugs can be either over-the-counter medications or prescription drugs.
Defective Drugs & Medical Devices Topics
FCC Votes to End Net Neutrality
Most people can agree that the internet is playing an increasingly important role in our everyday li…Read More 03 Jan 2018, Wednesday
Merry Christmas From GetLegal
…Read More 22 Dec 2017, Friday
Defamation: What You Need to Know
With the rise of social media, there is no longer a traditional “reasonable expectation of privacy…Read More 15 Dec 2017, Friday